■WHY DO YOU NEED A DOG CRATE?
1. Plastic tray attached, dogs don’t like to soil the area they sleep in. Moreover, it can help during toilet training；
2. Dogs often feel safe and secure in the dog crate, they prefer to sleep in their crates even when the door is open；
3. After an operation or an injury, a dog crate can keep your dog from overexerting himself；
4. A steel constructed dog crate can provide a strong ability for the dog with large bite force, can protect both your dog and your property；
5. Dogs can see out through all sides of our dog crate, and most of them like the visibility.
■How to PICK THE RIGHT SIZE CRATE FOR YOUR DOG?
The right size crate should be large enough for your dog to comfortably stand, sit, lie down, or turn around.
-Measure your dog from the tip of the nose to the base of the tail and add 2″ to 4″
-Measure your dog from the floor to the top of his head when sitting, add 2″ to 4″
■More About FURUISEN Dog Crates
1. Made by reinforced steel, stronger and more durable than fabric cages or plastic cages – FURUISEN dog crate stands for its rust and stain-proof nontoxic coating, never worry about when your dogs chew it.
2. Four lockable metal wheels, can easy moving casters lock into place for added safety.
3. Removable trays at the bottom to make cleaning even easier, even helpful in toilet training.