- WHY DO YOU NEED A DOG CRATE?
- Plastic tray attached, dogs don’t like to soil the area they sleep in. Moreover, it can help during toilet training
- Dogs often feel safe and secure in the dog crate, they prefer to sleep in their crates even when the door is open
- After an operation or an injury, a dog crate can keep your dog from overexerting himself
- A steel constructed dog crate can provide a strong ability for the dog with large bite force, can protect both your dog and your property
- Dogs can see out through all sides of our dog crate, and most of them like the visibility
- How to PICK THE RIGHT SIZE CRATE FOR YOUR DOG
The right size crate should be large enough for your dog to comfortably stand, sit, lie down, or turn around.
-Measure your dog from the tip of the nose to the base of the tail and add 2″ to 4″
-Measure your dog from the floor to the top of his head when sitting, add 2″ to 4″
- Essential Information
- More About KELIXU Dog Crates
- Made by reinforced steel, stronger and more durable than fabric cages or plastic cages -Kelixu dog crate stands for its rust and stain-proof nontoxic coating, never worry about when your dogs chew it.
- Four lockable plastic wheels, can easy moving casters lock into place for added safety
- Removable trays at the bottom to make cleaning even easier, even helpful in toilet training
- The Difference between Normal Style and Upgraded Style
-one front door and one top door,